We understand that choosing the right school for your child can be a daunting task and our admissions team will be on hand to guide you through the process.
Entry into Dubai Heights Academy is based on your child’s date of birth. Year group entry ages can be found on our ‘age calculator’. It is recommended that you visit this page prior to completing the application form.
Step by Step Admission process:
- Step 1 - Applicant completes online enquiry form for DHA
- Step 2 - Registrar will contact the applicant to discuss the enquiry
- Step 3 - Applicant to submit all required supporting documents and pays non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of AED 500
- Step 4 - Application and documents will be reviewed, if admission criteria are met the child will be offered an assessment
- Step 5 - Child undertakes assessment
- Step 6 - Should the assessment be successful and school places are available, a seat will be reserved for the child
- Step 7 - A non-refundable, non-transferable registration deposit of 10% of the annual tuition fees is required to secure the place (deductible from the first term’s fees)